Subject: Renewal of USID cards for Military Retirees and Dependents.
Is your USID (Military Retirees and Dependent IDs) expired or due to expire soon? If yes, please be aware the summer season will be a very busy season this year with all the USID extensions due to Covid 19 expiring on 30 June 2021. CAC/DEERS office is prepared to renew your USID. Please schedule an appointment online at https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco .
Dependents will need a DD Form 1172 signed prior to their appointment or the sponsor will have to come in with the dependent at the time of the appointment to sign the form.
Please be advised that you will need two additional forms of ID that are not expired. For instance, a Driver’s License, Passport, Passport card, or Permanent Resident card. Second form of ID can be an original social security card or birth certificate. For a complete list of acceptable documents please visit https://www.cac.mil/Portals/53/Documents/List_of_Acceptable_Documents.pdf
We hope to see you soon!
Your CAC and DEERS Customer Service Team
The CAC/DEERs office is still appointment only. Visit the Online Appointment Scheduler below.
Appointments must be scheduled online only unless it is for an immediate emergency (ie. lost/stolen ID, inopt CAC) or Retire/DAV on the designated Wednesdays only.
If you have an appointment and your card does not expire for a couple of weeks we ask that you make a new appointment. When we start the process of issuing a new card, the first step in the process is to terminate your current CAC. If this happens and we are unable to issue a CAC, you will be without a CAC for an undetermined amount of time.
Please visit https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco to schedule appointments prior to arrival.
CAC/DEERS System Status
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEERS
Schedule an appointment with CAC/DEERS. Click 'Appointment Scheduler' below.
- AFI 36-3026
- Customer Service Factsheet
- Accepted Documentation I-9-Form
- Customer Service Dependency Determination
- Customer Service Card PKI
- Marriage Checklist
- Divorce Checklist
CUSTOMER SERVICE/BASE IN-PROCESSING
- AFI 36-3003
- In-processing Brochure
- New Personnel Worksheet
- Initial Duty Assignment (IDA) Worksheet
- How to Update SGLI
- Customer Service Line of Duty Determinations
- AFI 36-2101
- AFI 36-2406
- AFI 36-2907
- Evaluations Personnel Services Delivery (PSD) Guide
- Forced Distribution Identification Personnel Services Delivery (PSD) Guide
- Permanent Change of Assignment (PCA) Personnel Services Delivery (PSD) Guide
- AF Form 2096 (Blank)
CAREER DEVELOPMENT (OUTBOUND ASSIGNMENTS)
Click the links below to access PSD Guides and e-Pubs for Career Development
- ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTS (CONUS)
- ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTS(OCONUS KOREA)
- ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTS (OCONUS TURKEY)
- ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTS (OCONUS)
- Assignment Memo for PPC
- Assignment Memo For Security Clearance
- Assignment Selection Sheet (PDD)
- Circuitous Travel Memorandum