Official Mail Program involves the mailing of official mail and is managed to support the overall DOD mission.
OFFICIAL MAIL CENTER (OMC)
- OMC services provide receiving, processing, distributing and dispatching official, controlled and uncontrolled mail and parcels.
- OMC is available to provide official activities on the installation the training regarding the correct procedures for sending official mail.
Military Postal Service function processes personal mail to anywhere worldwide, operates on behalf of the USPS and is responsible for carrying out USPS policies, procedures, laws and regulations governing the USPS.
POSTAL SERVICE CENTER (PSC)
PSC provides PCS Inbound/Outbound and Temporary Duty (TDY) patrons briefings on an individual basis. Briefing include hours of operation, filling out AF form 624 Base/Unit locator and PSC directory card, referral service and answer any questions as needed.
- PSC mail delivery schedule is twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday. If holiday falls on a Monday the schedule shifts to Wednesday and Friday.
- PSC provides minor maintenance to PSC boxes
- Customer packages are scanned when received and that will generate a text alerting them of package arrival
- Current Covid restrictions require customers to wear a mask inside OMC/PSC.